Easy and interesting Jeep Safari allows you to book some incredible Jeep Safaris that can help you explore the great Tiger Reserve from up close and encounter some startling animals inside in the reserve. All Right, if you are lucky enough, you might even get to see the magnanimous animal of the Park.
Whether one goes in the deep bush or follow the wildcat, a trip to the wilderness in Jim Corbett National Park can be life-changing. One can go to the hills or go on a speedy ride on the offshore zone of the beach, all these rides are undoubtedly amazing but the fun of the wildlife safari is extraordinary. Especially, when one does it with the canter safari with a group of crazy wildlife enthusiasts. If You are planning a group safari in Jim Corbett National Park then the best way to experience its wilderness will be the Canter Safari, which can at once carry 16 passengers.
1. Jeep Safari at Jim Corbett National Park is possible in Morning and Afternoon Time Only.
2. Morning Time: 5:30 Am to 9:30 Am and Afternoon Time: 3:30 Pm to 6:30 Pm. or Timing Might be Little Bit change because of Weather Condition & Season.
3. To book safari all persons name, age, gender and govt. Approved ID required.
4. Please keep your mentioned ID details during you safari tour. It will check at the gate.
5. Jeep safari will book in advance basis. Booking starts 45 days prior to your tour date.
6. If any member extend according to members list in permit so, we are not responsible for extend person entry. you have to talk personally on visiting gate with officers.
7. Visitors Will Be Responsible for own Luggage in Safari ( Gypsy living ) Timing or If you loss any thing in safari ( Gypsy living ) timing we are not Responsible.
8. As per jungle safari regulations, once confirmed and booked, the booking amount of Jeep Safari is Non-refundable, Non-repalceable and non transferable.