Corbett Jeep Safari Online Booking
Corbett Jeep Safari Online Booking :- Jeep Safari is an ideal way to explore wildlife and takes you to the tough terrain of forest. Safari in Jim Corbett National Park is a heavenly trip of forest as also marks the difference of the beauty and the lustrous joy together. Many renowned wildlife experts and wildlife photographers have observed and photographed the tigers at Corbett wildlife sanctuary. The virgin world of wildlife comes close to you making you get the highest thrill of the trip. You have opportunity to enjoy Jeep Safari and Canter Safari at Jim Corbett National Park for day visit.
Jim Corbett National Park jeep safari is one of the most popular option to spot animals movement and admire beautiful landscape of The Corbett Tiger Reserve. Jeeps with groups of tourists, followed by a trained guide are allowed into the park at fixed times during the day. The open meadow, forested areas and ruins of remembrance within Jim Corbett National Park provide many opportunities for wildlife viewing while on a jeep safari at Corbett Park. A glimpse of a magnificent Royal Bengal Tiger is a sight that cannot be forgotten. Jeep safaris can also be arranged for an individual tourist, to see the tigers in their natural habitat.
Terms and Conditions
1. Jeep Safari at Jim Corbett National Park is possible in Morning and Evening Time Only.
2. Morning Time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am and Evening Time: 2:30 Pm to 5:30 Pm. or Timing Might be Little Bit change because of Weather Condition & Season.
3. To book safari all persons name, age, gender and govt. Approved ID required.
4. Please keep your mentioned ID details during you safari tour. It will check at the gate.
5. Jeep safari will book in advance basis. Booking starts 45 days prior to your tour date.
6. If any member extend according to members list in permit so, we are not responsible for extend person entry. you have to talk personally on visiting gate with officers.
7. Visitors Will Be Responsible for own Luggage in Safari ( Gypsy living ) Timing or If you loss any thing in safari ( Gypsy living ) timing we are not Responsible.
8. As per jungle safari regulations, once confirmed and booked, the booking amount of Jeep Safari is Non-refundable, Non-repalceable and non transferable.