Dhikala Forest Zone is most popular & loved tourist accommodation Jim Corbett National park Area, Dhikala is a Paradise Awaiting The Dhikala Complex is most sought after place to stay at, Herds of Chitals Elephants are seen from the complex itself, Which attracts park visitors enormously. Dhikala stay is once in a lifetime experience, Dhikala is accessible via Ramnagar, Dhangari gate is the main entrance for Dhikala Forest Rest House, Dhangari gate is located 20 km away from Ramnagar and Dhikala Tourist Complex is 35 Kms away from Dhangari Gate. Dhikala is open for tourists from 15th November to 15th June. Dhikala is inaccessible in the Monsoon period. As we all know Dhikala is the most popular part of Jim Corbett National Park, Dhikala Forest is known as the core area of Jim Corbett National Park, Dhikala is located right in the middle of Jim Corbett National Park, Dhikala forest lodge overlooks Ramganga Reservoir. Dhikala Forest Rest House is situated 55 km away from Ram Nagar town. For booking email on firstname.lastname@example.org or Speak on + +919119013028.
- Accommodation - 1 Night & 2 Days
- Permit and Entry
- 1 Maruti Gypsy
- Road Tax
- All Jeep Safaris ( 1 Morning + 1 Evening )
- Vehicle Charges
- All Taxes
- Guide Fee
- Elephant Safari (Subject to Availability)
- Night Safari is not allowed inside Corbett Tiger Reserve...
- Pick up from Ramnagar, At 11:00 am
- Departure for Check In
- Arrival at FRH
- Departure for Afternoon Jeep Safari at in between 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Back to FRH
- Dinner and Overnight Stay
- Early Morning Wake up
- Morning Jeep Safari at in between 6:00 am to 10:00 am
- Back to FRH
- Drop at Ramnagar City.
- Tour ends.
- Highly recommended for wildlife photography and wildlife enthusiasts.
- 01 Night Accommodation in forest rest house inside Jim Corbett National Park (Dhikala / Gairal / Sarapdduli / Sultan) as per itinerary.
- 2 Jeep safaris of Dhikala zone at Jim Corbett National Park
- Gypsy charges during Safari.
- Guide charges during Safari.
- Entry fees, vehicle entry fees and permit charges.
- Housekeeping, Camping and clearance charges.
- All government formalities.
- Parking Space during your Forest Rest House stay.
Tour Extension Options:
- Tour Extension Facility with Stay at Corbett Tourism Lodge and visiting other zones of the Park.
- Most Convinient for wildlife Safari in Jim Corbett National Park with Pick-up & Drop from the Lodge
- Corbett Tourism Lodge Lodge is close to River with hence great chance of Birding & Photography Opportunities nearby.
- Great Chance to see Elephants, Hog Deer, Leopard & the Royal Bengal Tiger.
- Stay is Idealy located for Adventure Activity, Camel Safari & Elephant Safari Point- just 5 minutes walk-away.