- Corbett Elephant Safari Online Booking
Corbett Elephant Safari Online Booking
Welcome to Online Corbett Elephant Safari Booking. The Best way to explore jungle is through the Elephant Safari. This elephant safari, in the periphery zones of Corbett Landscape ( Sitabani Wildlife Reserve ) takes you to mysterious thick forests, deep valleys, accompanied by the rhythmic scuff-scuff of an elephant's feet and the creaks of its wooden howdah,
An elephant safari is held in the forest, where you can't visit through Gypsy Safari, Gypsy in the jungle have their particular tracks but Elephant makes his own way with cracking jungle and rivers to give satisfaction and thrilling Experience in dense Jungle. It's a good option to find out wildlife in the Dense Forest. Only 4 persons are allowed on an Elephant at a time.
Visitors can book online Elephant Safari for Three different zones of forest namely Bijrani zone, Dhikala zone and Corbett Landscape zone ( Sitabani Wildlife Reserve ).
Terms and Conditions
1. Elephant Safari is NOT booked in advance for Corbett Tiger Reserve Zone. Its booked on SPOT and subject to availability.
2. For Elephant Safari, one has to avail Jeep Safari to reach inside Bijrani Zone.
3. To book safari all persons name, age, gender and govt. Approved ID required.
4. Visitors Will Be Responsible for own Luggage in Safari ( Elephant living ) Timing or If you loss any thing in safari ( Elephant living ) timing we are not Responsible.
5. Elephant safari will book in advance basis. Booking starts 45 days prior to your tour date.
6. As per jungle safari regulations, once confirmed and booked, the booking amount of Elephant Safari is Non-refundable, Non-repalceable and non transferable.
Jim Corbett National Park- Elephant Safari Booking
Rating: 4.9 - 303 votes
Elephant Safari Booking Jim Corbett National Park -
Guest Reviews Rated 4.9 / 5 based on 303 reviews
Good - 100 % of our customers recommend "Jim Corbett National Park"
"Corbett National Park, Welcome to Corbett National Park Elephant Safari. The Best way to explore jungle is through the Elephant Safari. . ...." - Vikram Singh, Maharashtra