Night Safari & Stay in Jim Corbett National Park. The Jungle never sleeps so why waste the night. Night safari is not done inside the Jim Corbett National Park but on the road on the periphery of the national park. Night safari provides thrill to the visitors visiting the Jim Corbett National Park and at times provides very good sighting of wildlife as the animals are most active at nights. In night safari on bituminous roads one should also look out for reptiles like snakes or pythons which tend to rest on comparatively warmer bituminous roads.Visitors can book online Night Stay Accommodation for different zones of Jim Corbett National park namely Bijrani, Dhikala, Jhirna, Sonanadi, Durgadevi, Dhela and Outside of The Corbett tiger reserve. All the procedures of Night Stay Accommodation Booking at Corbett are managed by the forest officials as per the guidelines of India's forest department. Please note that we cannot influence the night stay accommodation zone, night stay accommodation, safari driver and the naturalist guide as it is not in our hand. It is solely decided by the forest officials. Though all the zones have healthy population of tigers and wildlife sightings are reported more or less same. These all aspects are managed by the automated computerized system to ensure the equal distribution of night stay accommodation in respective zones.
1. Package validi from 15th Nov to 15th June
2. Once accommodation permit is generated, advance payment is not refundable.
3. Child below 5 Years will be complimentry.
4. Pets are not allowed inside the park.
5. Don't forgot to carry your original ID Proofs.
1. Names, Age, gender and id proof no. (Driving license / PAN card / Voter ID / passport ) of every person is required.
2. 50% Amount of total package cost, so that the application can be submitted.
3. Availability of rooms shall be confirmed 50 days prior to the date of arrival.
4. Balance payment to be deposited once we confirm the availability.
5. In case of non availability of rooms, advance payment will be refunded.
5. We are only making reservations for the rest house. We are not responsible for quality of services at the rest house which are operated by the forest department.
1. Other than Dhikala & Gairal forest rest house, all the rest houses are do not have electricity. Power is provided by generators up till 10 pm.
2. Dhikala zone has its 4 rest houses, Dhikala, Gairal, Sarapduli & Sultan
3. Bijrani zone has two rest houses, bijrani and malani
4. Dhela zone has two rest houses, Jhirna and Dhela
5. There is option of dormitory available at Gairal, Dhikala and Bijrani rest house. In case some one is looking for economical option, dormitory can be provided.
6. In case of non availability of rooms, Advance payment will be refunded.