- Jeep Safari
Welcome to Jim Corbett Jeep Safari Booking to Corbett tiger reserve. Visitors can book online Jeep Safari for five different zones of The Jim Corbett National Park namely Bijrani, Jhirna, Dhikala, Dhela and Durgadevi. All the procedures of Safari Booking at Corbett are managed by the forest officials as per the guidelines of India's forest department. Please note that we cannot influence the safari zone, safari driver and the naturalist guide as it is not in our hand. It is solely decided by the forest officials. Though all the zones have healthy population of tigers and wildlife sightings are reported more or less same. These all aspects are managed by the automated computerized system to ensure the equal distribution of safari vehicles in respective zones.
Terms and Conditions
1. Jeep Safari at Jim Corbett National Park is possible in Morning and Evening Time Only.
2. Morning Time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am and Evening Time: 2:30 Pm to 5:30 Pm. or Timing Might be Little Bit change because of Weather Condition & Season.
3. To book safari all persons name, age, gender and govt. Approved ID required.
4. Please keep your mentioned ID details during you safari tour. It will check at the gate.
5. Jeep safari will book in advance basis. Booking starts 45 days prior to your tour date.
6. If any member extend according to members list in permit so, we are not responsible for extend person entry. you have to talk personally on visiting gate with officers.
7. Visitors Will Be Responsible for own Luggage in Safari ( Gypsy living ) Timing or If you loss any thing in safari ( Gypsy living ) timing we are not Responsible.
8. As per jungle safari regulations, once confirmed and booked, the booking amount of Jeep Safari is Non-refundable, Non-repalceable and non transferable.