From ₹ 1,500/Person
jimcorbettnationalpark.co.in offers you with the facilities of Jungle Safari in Corbett Tiger Reserve. One can look for nature safari, to have bird watching and enjoying the precious nature. You can also have Jeep Safari through the jungles of Jim Corbett National Park and if lucky enough can even spot some tigers. Of adventurous further or to have some memorable moments, can take up an Elephant safari, really amazing experience.
The park is divided into five ecotourism zones for the ease of tourists. Zones of the park namely Bijrani, Jhirna, Durgadevi, Dhikala & Dhela.
The Dhikala Safari Zone reopen from 15th of November every year, Durga Devi Safari Zone and Bijrani Safari Zone from 15th of October where as Jhirna Safari Zone and Dhela Safari Zone remains open through the year The bijrani safari zones are famous for its grasslands and the elephant safari is conducted here. The safari is organized by the national sanctuary and they employ trained professionals to conduct the tour. The safaris are a great source of entertainment and they help us learn about the different animals and their habitats.
For the convenience of visitors and streamlining tourism management Corbett Tiger Reserve has been divided into six mutually exclusive tourism zones, each having separate gate for entry.
Permits are prerequisite requirement for entering Corbett Tiger Reserve. Tourists can obtain day visit permit online. Once you get the online permit, you need to hire 4x4 Gypsy before you enter the Corbett Tiger Reserve. Prior approval of the park authority is also needed at the entry gate. Please note that no private vehicles are allowed to enter inside the park. The travelers to the Jim Corbett National Park need to get a Jeep (Maruti Gypsy) that is only registered with Jeep Safari Associations at Ramnagar office. Tourists can only enjoy the best of Jim Corbett National Park by an exciting Jeep Safari. We provide hassle free options so that travelers can take a Jeep with us and you're your exciting Jungle Safari full of fun & Joy.
We provide Gypsy on rent for Day Visit Safari in Bijrani, Jhirna and Dhela Tourism Zone inside the Park and for pick-up & Drop facility from the below specified hotels/resorts:
- Bijrani Tourism Zone: INR 3000
- Jhirna Tourism Zone: INR 3000
- Dhela Tourism Zone: INR 3000
- Durga Devi Tourism Zone: INR 3000
|Price||(Indian) ₹||(Foreigner) ₹|
|Max People||6 / Jeep||6 / Jeep|
|Timings||5:30 AM - 9:30 AM | 2:00 PM - 6:00||5:30 AM - 9:30 AM | 2:00 PM - 6:00|
|Departure Time||4 Hours Before Jeep Time||4 Hours Before Jeep Time|
|Zones||Bijrani, Jhirna, Durgadevi, Dhela, Sitabani (Corbett Landscape)||Bijrani, Jhirna, Durgadevi, Dhela, Sitabani (Corbett Landscape)|
|Inclusions||Entry fee, road tax, guide fee & jeep/gypsy charges||Entry fee, road tax, guide fee & jeep/gypsy charges|
- Tourists can make a reservation online at Website: firstname.lastname@example.org. Just go to the menu "Already Have Permits" and follow the simple and quick reservation procedure and pay the confirmatory amount.
- For assistance call on +918266872723 or E-Mail on email@example.com
- ID Proof: Driving Licence, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhar, Office ID or Student ID.
- The Traveler has to carry the same ID Proof as submitted in this form, while visiting Jim Corbett National Park.
- The Jeep will pickup & drop from/to the Resort/Hotel/Railway Station as specified by the Traveler. ( Conditional Apply )
- Safari Charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Jeep Safari at Jim Corbett National Park is possible in Morning and Afternoon Time Only.
- Morning Time: 5:30 Am to 9:30 Am and Afternoon Time: 3:30 Pm to 6:30 Pm. or Timing Might be Little Bit change because of Weather Condition & Season.
- To book safari all persons name, age, gender and govt. Approved ID required.
- Please keep your mentioned ID details during you safari tour. It will check at the gate.
- Jeep safari will book in advance basis. Booking starts 45 days prior to your tour date.
- If any member extend according to members list in permit so, we are not responsible for extend person entry. you have to talk personally on visiting gate with officers.
- Visitors Will Be Responsible for own Luggage in Safari ( Gypsy living ) Timing or If you loss any thing in safari ( Gypsy living ) timing we are not Responsible.
- As per jungle safari regulations, once confirmed and booked, the booking amount of Jeep Safari is Non-refundable, Non-repalceable and non transferable.